A thespian without vanity
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Interviews de Keeley Hawes

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty Interviews de Keeley Hawes

Message  Matthieu Sam 20 Mar 2010 - 12:10

Ashes to Ashes star Keeley Hawes on the show biting the dust (Scottish Daily Record, 20 mars 2010).
"I was happy with it. I sobbed my heart out at the end. It's sad and also optimistic - a bittersweet ending, which is what I wanted it to be."

Having already road-tested the final scenes on hubby Matthew, she's confident it will strike the right note with viewers. She says: "I took home the last 10 minutes.

"He cried like a girl, which is always good to see. He loves it and just doesn't want it to end." However, it seems at least one person will be glad to see the back of Bolly.
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

http://www.matthew-macfadyen.org/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty Hawes: I can't fill Jolie's shoes

Message  Matthieu Jeu 24 Juin 2010 - 12:45

Hawes: I can't fill Jolie's shoes (Metro, 24 juin 2010).
She said: "Matthew is a great example of somebody sort of making it work in films, and sort of Hollywood, without actually having to be there. You know, you don't have to decamp there any more - things have sort of changed in that if you want to be seen for a film, you can put yourself on tape and they can have it in 30 seconds. Whereas it used to be you would miss out if you didn't go because it was actually quicker to go than to send your tape so, I don't know, it's interesting.
La langue anglaise n'est plus ce qu'elle était...
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty Keeley Hawes: 'Matthew and I don't really watch each other on TV'

Message  Matthieu Lun 6 Déc 2010 - 17:54

Keeley Hawes: 'Matthew and I don't really watch each other on TV' (The Telegraph, 6 décembre 2010).

L'article original est paru dans le supplément Stella du Sunday Telegraph daté du 5 décembre 2010.
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty Re: Interviews de Keeley Hawes

Message  Matthieu Ven 17 Déc 2010 - 13:36

Keeley Hawes and Ed Stoppard's stairway to heaven (Evening Standard, 17 décembre 2010).
Her husband, the actor and former Mr Darcy, Matthew Macfadyen, pops in to say hello halfway through the shoot, holding her face adoringly in his hands, then disappearing. 'Matthew's gone to buy me presents,' says Keeley. 'He's very good at presents.'
A self-confessed control freak, Keeley has her presents already wrapped. 'I love spoiling the kids. Matthew always says, "I really think you've overdone it this time." But weirdly, as a result, I think they're more satisfied. If we go to Hamleys they say, "Oh, OK," quite sweetly when you say they're only allowed to look.' Keeley's own present pile has, in the past, contained a Morris Minor (she came home one day remarking at the nice car someone had parked outside; Matthew passed her the keys), a sketch by the 20th-century English artist Mary Newcomb of two sheep (last year's Christmas present), perfumes, Smythson diaries (a fabulous new colour every year) and 'anything from Margaret Howell'. Macfadyen does indeed sound like an expert present giver.
Keeley, 34, has also recruited a 'mannie', Adam, who helps her look after the children. 'It's such an odd thing. I don't come from that world at all. My mother did everything. But my husband did come from that sort of background and grew up with nannies and people looking after their house because his father was in oil and they lived abroad a lot. Just the polar opposite of my childhood. When I met Matthew the suggestion of a cleaner was...' she makes a face that demonstrates offended sensibilities '...but not now!'
This year she and Matthew are reading at a Nativity service for CHASE, the children's hospice charity they support, then heading off to Mauritius on holiday. 'Matthew has been away for 14 weeks being a Musketeer [opposite Milla Jovovich and Orlando Bloom], so yes, we're going off, and because he's been away it's very important we get together – just us.' She looks as excited as a child. Mauritius was their honeymoon destination. They returned later with the children, and disaster struck. 'I was pregnant with Ralph, and Maggie was with us, but on the plane she started breaking out with chicken pox. No one wanted to go near us. We had the pool, the restaurant to ourselves…' Fingers crossed that this time round their tidings are of comfort and joy.
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty TV Quick Magazine: Undercover Lovers

Message  Matthieu Mer 16 Fév 2011 - 19:43

TV Quick Magazine: Undercover Lovers (article scanné posté sur The Keeley Hawes Archives).
Le magazine est daté du samedi 31 mai 2003; jolie photo à (re)découvrir.
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty Dicenda, tacenda loqui

Message  Matthieu Lun 22 Aoû 2011 - 8:11

Il est vrai que ça en devient saoulant, mais celle-ci n'est pas piquée des hannetons !

KEELEY HAWES: BOTOX? MY HUSBAND WOULD DIVORCE ME (Daily Express, 22 août 2011).
When you are in the public eye it’s important to have that retreat
...répète-t-elle à longueur d'interviews.
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

Interviews de Keeley Hawes Empty Re: Interviews de Keeley Hawes

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé