A thespian without vanity
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + Casque filaire ...
29.99 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO.

Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO. Empty Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO.

Message  Luce Ven 7 Oct 2016 - 3:19

Source : Deadline (6 octobre 2016)
Brian Cox (The Slap), Jeremy Strong (Zero Dark Thirty) and Kieran Culkin (Scott Pilgrim vs The World) are set to star in HBO’s drama pilot Succession. Sarah Snook (Steve Jobs), Nicholas Braun (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) and Matthew Macfadyen (Ripper Street) round out the cast of the project, directed and executive produced by The Big Short’s Adam McKay.
Written by Jesse Armstrong, Succession follows the saga of the Roys, a fictional American global-media family that is not only rich and powerful but also powerfully dysfunctional. The drama will explore family loyalty, international business, and the perils of power in the 21st century. The plot has been drawing parallels to the ongoing real-life saga of the Redstone media clan.
Macfadyen is Tom, Shiv’s ambitious partner/fiancé and a senior executive at the firm.

Source ; The Hollywood Reporter
The pilot will film in New York

La série sera réalisée et co-produite par Adam McKay. Very Happy
Luce
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO. Empty Re: Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO.

Message  Luce Lun 13 Nov 2017 - 23:28

Matthew Macfadyen parle de son personnage dans le Herald Scotland du 12 novembre 2017
“It’s a real tonic,” he says of Succession. “I thought to myself I oughtn’t to do any more kind of repressed Englishmen in tweed of a certain age and a certain period and then this came up. It’s a comedy drama about a media family a bit like the Murdochs. There’s a patriarch played by Brian Cox and his two sons and daughters are jockeying for position. It’s good fun.”

And Macfadyen's part in all this? “I’m playing a d***head.” He reconsiders this. “Maybe that’s unfair, but it’s American and it’s modern-day and it’s a million miles away …”

So, no tweed involved then. But about your character, Matthew? Macfadyen re-reconsiders. “He’s a bit of an … arse.”

Sur le tournage :
“With this TV show there are three writers on set all the time. There’s a lovely creative atmosphere and you’re more in control of the narrative.”

“But then they just tell me where to stand. ‘Stand there, say your lines, here’s your car, go away.’”
Luce
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO. Empty Un acteur exceptionnel ...et voici pourquoi

Message  Luce Jeu 1 Juin 2023 - 6:16

How Matthew  Macfadyen perfected Tom Wambsgans Very Happy

https://youtu.be/kBisszJ2bvY
( "Just an observation " sur YouTube, il y a un an )
Luce
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO. Empty Re: Matthew Macfadyen sera Tom dans 'Succession" série pilote de HBO.

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé