A thespian without vanity
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Même Emma Corrin s'est noyée

Même Emma Corrin s'est noyée Empty Même Emma Corrin s'est noyée

Message  Luce Ven 4 Aoû 2023 - 9:31

Interview d'un prochain "villain" dans Deadppol 3 : Emma Corrin Evil or Very Mad

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/emma-corrin-villain-deadpool-3/

Stepping into the world of the MCU has been a new experience for the actor. “Hands up, I’m not a Marvel person,” Corrin admits. “I’ve watched Spider-Man and Black Panther. I was like, ‘Look, you’re gonna have to debrief me into this.’ It’s such an intricate world. There’s so much to it, it’s an absolute mind-fuck. All the language and the Easter eggs, and this person is related to that person who did this, and this person came back and this person’s dead… it’s amazing.” As homework goes, though, it’s proved an enjoyable ride. “I really understand why it means as much as it does to so many people,” says Corrin. “It’s a phenomenon, and I feel really lucky to be part of it. Especially Deadpool, because I love the fact that it’s self-aware, and critical of its own inner-workings.” Marvel’s motormouth is about to meet his match.
Luce
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Revenir en haut Aller en bas