A thespian without vanity
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Hommages émus à Michael Gambon, qui vient de disparaitre

Hommages émus à Michael Gambon, qui vient de disparaitre Empty Hommages émus à Michael Gambon, qui vient de disparaitre

Message  Luce Mar 3 Oct 2023 - 17:34

‘Delicate, dangerous, anarchic’: Daniel Craig, Michael Mann, Matthew Macfadyen and more remember Michael Gambon

The Guardian a réuni des hommages à Michael Gambon dans un article très émouvant à lire ici :
https://www.theguardian.com/stage/2023/oct/03/michael-gambon-daniel-craig-penelope-wilton-tom-hollander-matthew-macfayden

"I adored him. They say you ought not to meet your heroes but I did, and I’m so glad and so grateful. " dit Matthew Macfadyen. On le croit volontiers...

‘There were water balloon fights before each show’ (photo à l'appui Laughing)
Matthew Macfadyen, actor
My first encounter with Gambon was seeing him in an Alan Ayckbourn play, Man of the Moment – it was in the West End and my parents took the 15-year-old me as a treat. I was entranced with it, and especially him. He was so gloriously detailed and funny. Properly, deftly hilarious. There was an actual swimming pool on stage into which Michael fell at the end. Bliss.
There’s a magnificent painting of Mike by Stuart Pearson Wright. He’s sitting down, half Falstaff, half him, in his dressing room at the National. He sat for it during the run of those shows, and I love it because I see him in it. Or maybe just the bits I want to see, the bits I recognise. Swirling depths, something uneasy, something tender, great heart and rage and wit. An actor to the tips of those long elegant fingers.
I adored him. They say you ought not to meet your heroes but I did, and I’m so glad and so grateful.

Son témoignage sera gardé ici, mais tous les témoignages sont formidables.
Luce
Luce
Fan extraordinaire
Fan extraordinaire

Revenir en haut Aller en bas