A thespian without vanity
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

'In My Father's Den' enfin disponible en DVD aux USA ?

2 participants

'In My Father's Den' enfin disponible en DVD aux USA ? Empty 'In My Father's Den' enfin disponible en DVD aux USA ?

Message  Matthieu Ven 28 Mai 2010 - 21:16

Une nouvelle édition du DVD (Genius Products Inc.) devrait sortir aux USA le 31 décembre 2010, d'après le site marchand Walmart. Mieux vaut tard que jamais !
Movie Description

The following content was provided by the publisher.

This critically acclaimed and multilayered film from New Zealand centers around an unlikely pair of friends: Paul (Matthew Macfadyen), a burned-out war correspondent and Celia (Emily Barclay), his student and admirer. On a recuperative trip home to his father's farm, Paul decides to stay in town and teach at the local high school where he meets Celia, a promising young writer. Their relationship is frowned upon from the community and when Celia disappears, Paul is the prime suspect. As the violent and urgent truth gradually emerges, Paul is forced to confront his past and shape his future.

Interviews with the director, actors, producers, directory of photography; Behind the Scenes: The River, The Tea Scene, The Train Scene, The Den Scene. (They show the actual crew on location filming the scene, then the finished scene).
Matthieu
Matthieu
Fan libre

http://www.matthew-macfadyen.org/

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

'In My Father's Den' enfin disponible en DVD aux USA ? Empty Re: 'In My Father's Den' enfin disponible en DVD aux USA ?

Message  Sabine Ven 28 Mai 2010 - 22:30

Et en France alors ? Avec sous-titres ! Ce film reste pour moi le meilleur de ce qu'il a fait avec Warriors.
Sabine
Sabine
Membre dévoué
Membre dévoué

Revenir en haut Aller en bas